Sonos One: Wireless Speaker
Whether you’re playing music on a Sonos One in your bedroom or streaming different music to multiple rooms. With integrated wireless connectivity, voice control, and home automation support, the black Sonos One isn’t your typical wireless speaker. Equipped with Wi-Fi and a 6-microphone array, the Sonos One connects to your home’s wireless network and allows you to intuitively play music, check the weather and traffic, hear sports scores, and more. Using far-field voice control technology powered by Alexa, the built-in microphones allow the Sonos One to pick up your voice from any direction in the room, even while music is playing.
The Sonos One other features include convenient top panel control buttons and a humidity-resistant enclosure that can withstand high humidity so you can keep the speaker in the bathroom – even while you shower.
Sonos PLAYBASE Wireless Sound Base
The Sonos PLAYBASE base supports TVs weighing up to 77 lb and has 10 built-in drivers, each with their own class-D digital amplifier, to add a new dimension to your viewing experience. Six mid-range drivers combine with three tweeters and a woofer to provide deep bass, clear highs, crisp dialogue, and wide sonic range to better immerse you in your movies, shows, sports, and music.
Sonos PLAYBASE :
Setup is simple, with one cable for power and an optical cable to connect to your TV. Streaming is accomplished over Wi-Fi and is controlled by the free Sonos app for Android and iOS. An Ethernet port gives you the option for a wired connection to your home network.
The Playbase connects via Wi-Fi to your other Sonos products, so you can play the same audio everywhere or choose what you want to hear on a room-by-room basis.
The Night Sound function works at low volumes and boosts quiet sounds while reducing loud ones, for more even loudness without disturbing others.
Movies and music to the power of 10
Ten amplified internal drivers – six mid-range, three tweeters, and one woofer – replace the limited output of your TV’s speakers with deeper booms, crystal clear whispers, and huge waves of sound.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer:
Add more bass to your existing Sonos setup with the gloss black Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer. It connects to your system via Wi-Fi or Ethernet and has a built-in extender for SONOSNet 2.0 connectivity. The SUB works will all Sonos amplified components and features two Class-D digital amplifiers that power two force-cancelling face-to-face-mounted drivers that are designed to reduce unwanted cabinet resonance.
- The SUB’s two force-cancelling speakers are positioned face-to-face for an enhanced sound with minimized cabinet buzz and rattle
- The SUB’s two Class-D digital amplifiers are tuned to match the acoustic architecture of the compatible Sonos speakers
- The two acoustic ports are tuned to enhance the SUB’s performance
- All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for reduced low loss in audio quality
- The system automatically adjusts audio settings across all connected components to ensure uniform sound quality
- Connects to your home Wi-Fi Network
- The SUB can stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement
- These LEDs indicate the status of your system
- Rubber feet are built-in, and optional felt feet are included